The pronunciation is (read in Ber'Goe)
- Why should I prescribe medicine?
- How to use this medicine?
- Other uses of this drug
- What special prevention measures should I follow?
- What special diet instructions should I follow?
- What should I do if I forget a dose?
- What secondary effect can this drug cause?
- What should I know about the storage and disposal of this drug?
- If emergency/overdose
- What other information should I know?
- brand name
Why should I prescribe medicine?
Carson fruit protein is used to treat hyperthytelite (high -level prolactin, prolactin is a natural substance, which can help breastfeed women to produce milk, but it will cause infertility, sexual problems and non -birth women or male bone lossesSymptoms).Cabergoline in class.Known as a dopamine receptor drug.It works by reducing the amount of prolactin in the body.
How to use this medicine?
Cabergoline is a tablet that can be taken orally.EssenceI will not take more or less frequently than your doctor's prescription.
Your doctor may start with a low -dose Cabergoline and gradually increase your dose instead of once every 4 weeks.
Be sure to take Cabergoline without talking to your doctor.Your doctor may gradually reduce the dose.
Other uses of this drug
Cabergoline is sometimes used to treat Parkinson's disease (a neurological disease, which causes exercise, muscle control and balance).
What special prevention measures should I follow?
Before taking Cabergolina,
- Tell you a doctor and pharmacy, if you are allergic to Cabergoline, compact medicine such as bromocriptine (Parlodel); dihydride (D.H.E. 45, migration), Hydergine, Ericotamine (in cafergot, in ErgomarMiddle), Methylergonovin (methyl nailo) (methyl oxygen), (Sensert), (Sensert) and Pergolid (Pergolid (Permax);Ask your pharmacy to ask the ingredients list.
- Tell your doctors and pharmacists, other prescription drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products (CAFERGOT in ERGOMAR) and Metilergonovina (Michogine); LEVODOPA (in the CAFERGOT); LEVODOPA (inParcopa, Sinemet and STALEVO); high blood pressure, mental illness or nausea drugs; metharoxamine (region); or Tiotixen (Navane).Your doctor may change the dose of the drug or monitor the side effects carefully.
- Tell you a doctor, whether you use or use street drugs, and suffer from hypertension or any disease, leading to thicker or scars in the lung, heart or stomach.Also tell your doctor whether you have or have cardiac valve diseases to check and order testing to check whether your heart valve is healthy.His doctor may tell you that if you have any signs of a heart wrap or any of these diseases, you will not take Cabergoline.
- Tell your doctor if you have liver disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.If you are pregnant when taking Cabergolina, call your doctor.
- If you breastfeed or planned breastfeeding, please report your doctor.Small dishes may delay or stop breast milk.
- You need to know that when the liar is too fast, Cabergoline can cause dizziness, amazing and faint.This is even more common when you start taking Cabergoline.To avoid this problem, it should be a few minutes before standing.
- You need to know that some people who receive Cabergoline have experienced game problems or other impulse or strong behaviors, and these behaviors are forced or unusual for greater impulse or sexual behavior.There is no enough information to explain whether people have these problems for taking medicine or other reasons.If you need to bet, please refer to the doctor, you are difficult to control, you have a strong impulse or unable to control your behavior.Tell your family information about this risk so that they can call a doctor, even if he does not realize his game or any other strong impulse or abnormal behavior, it has become a problem.
What special diet instructions should I follow?
Unless your doctor has another explanation, please continue your normal diet.
What should I do if I forget the dose?
Remember to take the loss for a while.However, if this is almost the next dose, please omit the loss and continue to give your dose plan regularly.Do not compensate for losses in dual doses.
What secondary effect can this drug cause?
Cavelina can cause side effects. Tell your doctor if these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- Chest pain
- Painful menstrual period
- Arms, hands, legs or feet burning, numb or tingling
Some side effects may be serious.If you encounter any symptoms, please call your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical help:
- Trouble before bedtime
- Chest pain
- hands, feet, ankles or legs
- The pain on the back, next to or next to the groin
- Stomach packaging or pain
- Abnormal vision
Kavilina can cause other side effects.If you have unusual problems when taking this drug, please see a doctor.
If you encounter serious side effects, you or your doctor can submit a report to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) MEDWATCH online bad event report (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch) Or pass the phone (1-800-332-1088).
What should I know about the storage and disposal of this drug?
Put this medicine in the container it entered, closed and cannot touch children.Reach it to room temperature and stay away from too much heat and humidity (not in the bathroom).
Unnecessary drugs should be removed in a special way to ensure that pets, children and others cannot eat them.However, this medicine should not be washed to the toilet.Change is the best way to get rid of drugs through drug abuse plans.http://goo.gl/c4Rm4p) For more information, if you cannot access the recovery program.
The important thing is to leave all the drugs from vision and children's scope, because many containers (for example, weekly pills and eye drops, creams, creams, plaques, and suction devices)EssenceIn order to protect children from poisoning, please always prevent safety restrictions and immediately put the drugs in a safe place, where they are visually and scope.http://www.upandaway.org
If you take too much, I call the poisoning control assistance line as 1-800-222-1222.Information can also be obtained onlinehttps://www.poisonhelp.org/help。
Excessive symptoms may include the following:
- Phantom (see things or listening to the sound that does not exist)
What other information should I know?
Keep all dating with your doctor and laboratory.Doctors require certain laboratory examinations and other tests to verify the body's response to Cabergoline.
Don't let others take medicine.Ask your pharmacist to ask all questions about filling in the recipe.
It is important to maintain a written list of all prescriptions and free sales of drugs, as well as any products, such as vitamins, minerals, or other supplements.Will be taken to the hospital.It is also an important information to carry it with you in emergency situations.
¶The brand's products are no longer on the market.You can use a general alternative.Last censors -15/02/2017
Explore medicine and medicine